Today I bring the two french guys in a new place "Watsons Bay" to have a nice fish & chips and a nap on the grass... We took the ferry to go there. Winter is just unbelivable, the day was warm and sunny, we almost got tan. Watsons Bay is in the north east on the same side of the opera above Bondi... les cours commencent Lundi on vas enfin découvrir les "Lecture"... I let you know about it. La bise
vendredi 27 juillet 2007
Wastons Bay
Today I bring the two french guys in a new place "Watsons Bay" to have a nice fish & chips and a nap on the grass... We took the ferry to go there. Winter is just unbelivable, the day was warm and sunny, we almost got tan. Watsons Bay is in the north east on the same side of the opera above Bondi... les cours commencent Lundi on vas enfin découvrir les "Lecture"... I let you know about it. La bise
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire